Monday, October 16, 2006

More Airband Advice!

A reader has left the following comment:
'good choice is uniden bearcat 30xltaround fifty pound.i recently bought one and find it excellent'
thanks for that. Mark

BTW I have also received a message from 'Rob' as to how Im getting on with my Uniden BR330T. I have to say Rob I'm extremely happy with it. Although I had to import it from the US and pay some hefty tax duty when it arrived at the door, it is definitely worth it. It is an awesome scanner (very fast scan). the memory is arranged more like a computers, I can create a 'system' eg. London ATCC and I can then have up to 99 groups within that system containing any number of channels I wish until I have used all the memory. I have several hundred channels stored in many groups and systems and I've only used 6% of my memory area available! In addition to the many other functions and facilities which I've not begun to cover it is as sensitive in my opinion to the 'benchmark' Yupiteru MVT7100.

1 comment:

Chris Thomas said...

Thanks for the replies chaps! I've found the Maycom one available for £59, but also spotted a Bearcat UBC 105XLT for just ten pounds more, and it had far more buttons so must be better! ;) Does anyone have any arguments for or against these two? Would one be better over the other?